Friday, September 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Mama


To my beautiful mama on her 60th birthday - you are the most caring, loving person I know.  The first person I want to talk to when I have a problem, because you know just what to say to put everything into perspective.   You are such genuinely good person, a great friend, and such a wonderful partner to dad.  I admire your patience, your optimism, and your ability to see the good in everyone - all qualities I WISH I could have more of!

Practically perfect in every way, you have always been the standard that Elissa and I hold ourselves to (I know... I dangled my participles... twice now).

I am so proud to call you my mom.

To a lovely birthday today, and another wonderful year.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This is the sweetest post - I'm pregnant with my first, and this made me tear up. And it's not just the hormones! I swear!
    -Laurel

    ReplyDelete