Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Coffered Ceilings

Coffered ceilings are an absolutely gorgeous detail that goes completely un-talked about - that has to change!

One of my best friends is on the hunt for a new house, and just saw a beautiful home that boasts coffered ceilings - JEALOUS!

I can hardly think of a better use of high ceilings - I absolutely love the glamour and drama they bring to a space...  I love how ornate they look, even with a tone on tone color combo with the ceiling...








But look how dramatic it can be when the ceiling is painted in a different color!










So gorgeous!  I think I have a new obsession with coffered ceilings!

1 comment:

  1. Get all your favorite alcoholic drinks on Duty Free Depot!

    All the highest quality brand name drinks for unbeatable low price tags.

    ReplyDelete