Monday, December 24, 2012

Tracy Reese Dessert Plates

As I was running errands over the weekend, I stumbled into the Niemen Marcus for Target collection.  Um... AMAZING finds!  I pretty much had to pull myself away immediately before diving head first into the display!  The Marc Jacobs clutch??  Amazing!  The Rodarte ornament??  So lovely!  The Judith Leiber compact mirror?? Glitzy perfection! I wanted the Oscar de la Renta dog bowl (even though I don't have a dog), the Alice and Olivia striped luggage (so cute), and everything Altuzarra (cocktail shakers, tumblers, and tray).  I actually may go back for those!

I had to get out of there, but not before picking up a pack of the Tracy Reese dessert plates!  There are four in the set - each with a different pattern.

They are really so beautiful in person, and I feel extra fancy knowing that the gold rim is actually real gold!

The teal and navy is my favorite, but the gold and navy is a REALLY close second!

I went out and got the fixings for apple crisp to make as a surprise tonight for Kris, so we can put these plates to use!  I think I might run back and get another few sets as last minute gifts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment