Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Blog Redesign

For quite some time I have become annoyed that my blog looked sort of sad.  I hated the logo even though I had originally spent hours experimenting during the first round of design.  It just looked grainy, and really boring.  I have this huge monitor so there was just a lot of white space that I didn't particularly like, and after a few weeks of playing around with graphics on my computer, came up with a new fresh design!

What do you think??  I'm by no means a designer, but I am pretty proud of how it turned out!

Lately, I've been really into graphic prints, from throw pillows, to wallpaper, to fun dresses... I am sure in another few months I'll be tired of the Greek Key print, or want to re-work the shading (wouldn't it be fun to have the logo fade out?!) but for now, it's a vast improvement from the previous scroll design.

No comments:

Post a Comment