Monday, January 30, 2012

San Francisco Bucket List: Boating on Stow Lake


I've decided to try out a new series - creating a bucket list for the amazing city I live in!!

Both my parents were born and raised in San Francisco, and having grown up in the Bay Area, and having lived IN the city for the past 4 years, I've decided to make a bucket list of all the cool things I want to do in this city, so I can take full advantage of everything that is right at my fingertips!

At the top of this list is renting a row boat out on Stow Lake.  

I recently was wandering through Golden Gate Park with my best friend Kira, and we stumbled upon Stow Lake!!  It was breathtaking!  I had no idea, that this lake even existed in the middle of the city!!   How romantic!  

Rentals were relatively inexpensive, and I couldn't imagine a better way to enjoy a warm day in San Francisco than packing a picnic, renting a boat, and paddling around all afternoon.




No comments:

Post a Comment