Saturday, February 18, 2012

Date Night


Photo courtesy of Dipity
Tonight, Kris and I are heading out for a much needed date night - nothing over the top, just dinner and a late movie.  Kris has been working such long hours and I've had back to back client events every night... it feels like we are ships in the night!  Well, I'm putting a stop to that.  Date night it is...

I have been dying to go to Out The Door - the cost efficient sister restaurant to The Slanted Door. Take a look at the menu - everything is amazing - the crab cellophane noodles are TO DIE FOR, and the shaking beef?? Don't even get me started.  It's a short walk from our apartment, and is totally on the way to the Kabuki movie theater - possibly the best  theater on earth (you can reserve your seats in advance, there is a bar in the  theater, and the seats are sooooo comfy - my biggest complaint about other theaters).

I can't wait for some romance!  Happy Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment