Saturday, February 18, 2012

Heaven is... An Oversized Soaking Tub

My home envy continues as I lust after these gorgeous bathrooms.  Our apartment is very "art deco", which means that it was built in the 1930's, and while I suppose it has it's own charm (pink and maroon tile anyone??), the bathtub leaves a little something to be desired.  Scroll down and swoon over these amazing tubs.  A huge soaking tub is going on the bucket list for home ownership.  I mean, imagine coming home after a long day to soak in one of these babies with a glass of wine... amazing...

Gorgeous Chandelier over the soaking tub
House Beautiful
Obsessed with White
The Enchanted Home
bathrooms - glossy black moldings white soaking tub calcutta gold marble tiles floor walls polished nickel faucet orchid ivory silk roman shade
DecorPad
soaking tub
Maggie Designs



1 comment:

  1. Hi Becky!

    These bathroom designs are amazing!

    My name is Kristen Crosby with Design Shuffle and I was wondering if you could email me at kristen.c@designshuffle.com I'd love to discuss a guest post opportunity with you!

    ReplyDelete