Monday, February 6, 2012

Polyvore LOVE

So I have been obsessed with Polyvore for quite some time, and I just stumbled upon a new (well new to me) section within their site called "create"- essentially a virtual pinboard to mix and match outfits from their endless (literally endless) selection of pieces.  Since I am totally a visual shopper and need to think through how I will wear each piece, this is so perfect!

To continue with my countdown to Valentine's, I thought it might be fun to put together a few outfits that would be perfect for the days leading up to V-Day (and in case you haven't noticed, I have a total thing for reds & pinks paired with aqua - LOVE)

Cool and Casual: Jeans with a POP of Color:

Spring 2


All Saints long shirt, $135
True Religion neon skinny jeans, €239
Salvatore Ferragamo red patent leather flat, £255
ASOS body bag, $36
Miss Selfridge gold bangle, $16
Leopard print scarve, $32



Flirty and Sweet: Swingy skirt and feminine details

Spring 1


Mango striped shirt, £23
Rag bone jean jacket, $265
Alaïa flared skirt, €1.750
Chloé flat shoes, $595
Chloé summer tote bag, £1,545
Melinda Maria rose gold pave ring
Dana Rebecca Designs diamond jewelry
Oversized ring, $30



Preppy yet Pretty: Crisp White Pants and Bright Accessories

Spring 3


Wildfox Couture crew neck shirt, €129
Balmain white skinny pants, $6,110
Stilettos pumps, £49
Marc Jacobs quilted shoulder bag, $1,295
Chloé circle jewelry, $495
Chloé enamel jewelry, £200
Kevia facets jewelry, $76
Kate Spade heart jewelry, $48

No comments:

Post a Comment