Thursday, September 19, 2013

Powder Pink Winter Coat

I need a new coat like I need another hole in my head.  Which is to say, I don't need a new coat, BUT... how amazing would it be to trot about town this winter in one of these??

Pink Coats



Gianluca Capannolo pink coat / RED Valentino wool coat, $865 / Sartoria Italiana Vintage pleated wool coat / RED Valentino coat / Jigsaw leather coat, $395


A soft pink wool coat!  LOVE. And if Kate Beckensale is on board, I am too!




Amazing with grey, perfect to dress up jeans... Obviously fab with black and white, and the perfect femme touch for leather pants.

AND... if you weren't already sold it's a breath of fresh air among the black, grey, and brown colors of winter!  Don't you want to stand out??

Perhaps this will go on my Christmas wish list this year.....

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a great neutral color! I love pink... but I need to remember to wear it more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I went through a bit of a pink aversion, and while I don't naturally gravitate towards pink in my wardrobe, I actually think that it's not that girly in the form of a oversize coat - especially if you stay away from frills and keep it simple.

      Delete