Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentine's Day Gifts... for her

Valentine's Day is upon us, and if you are looking for a little last minute inspiration of what to get your sweetheart (or better yet, what to treat yourself to) I've pulled together a short list of things I'd love!

Nothing over the top, but pretty little somethings to add a little spring to your step.


Poppy colored Skirt - nobody does preppy like Banana Republic.  I actually treated myself to this skirt yesterday, and aside from being the perfect length for work, the pleats are ultra flattering!

Pink Leather Handbag - hello ladylike.  You could wear this bowler as a crossbody bag, or use the handles for the ultimate ladylike look.

Pretty Lace-trimmed Nighty - how cute is this with the black and white stripes, and the little bit of pink?!

Pave Chain-link Bracelet - yep, this bracelet will pretty much top my list for any occasion... I am still in love!

Lacquer Bangle - a fun addition to your outfit on a gloomy February day.

Leopard Clutch - I am LOVING animal print now, more than ever - wear this as a neutral!  I swear it goes with everything you own!

Pink Clarisonic - I have the blue one, and it's amazing.  Treat yourself (or your girlfriend)... it's worth every penny.

Bouquet of Peonies - because these are the most romantic flower out there...

Coral Studs - for a little something sparkly...

1 comment: