Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy Birthday!!


To my big sissy on her 30th birthday - you have always looked after me, taken care of me, and forged the road for both of us.  You may not be thrilled at the prospect of turning 30, but the 20's were for learning, and the 30's are for living.  The next few years will be some of the best of your life, and I am so happy that when I turn thirty, you can tell me how awesome it is...

They say the best time of life, is when your friends become your family, and your family become your friends.  I've always been lucky to have you as a sister, and beyond that, I've been lucky to have been your best friend since the beginning.

Wishing you a wonderful day and year.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous photo! Hope you had a wonderful weekend :)
    xo K
    www.lilieslattesandlace.com

    ReplyDelete