Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Ikat Print Pillows

Ok, back to the pillow discussion.  This has been pretty much consuming my thoughts, so I need to start making some decisions!

Unfortunately, my day job has nothing to do with design or decor, so I live vicariously through other bloggers who are invited to fabulous design previews.  Emily of A Well Dressed Home recently posted the below photo from the grand opening of the Bel Air Studio & Design in Dallas, and take a look at those pillows!!  They are SO close to a few I had been looking at last week - I think I should definitely get some, but which ones?!


Ikat Pillows at BelAir Studio & Design - via A Well Dressed Home

Pillow Cover - Decorative Pillow - Throw Pillow - Toss Pillow - Ikat - Chartreuse - Both Sides - 17x17 inch
Kyoozi via Etsy
One Bansuri by Kravet Grey Tan Gold Cream Ikat Pillow Cover 18x18
Home Living via Etsy

18 x 18 Grey and Yellow Ikat "Bansuri" Designer Pillow Cover - Decorative Throw Pillow
Olive and Garland via Etsy

1 comment:

  1. This art is underrated.....there are only few stores selling these kinds of stuff.....i came across a store which has unique kind of dressing stuff. You guys can check it out ikat dress material

    ReplyDelete