Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Leopard Print Flats

You guys!  I'm SO sad!  My beloved leopard print flats that I pretty much wear every. single. day. are on their last legs.  You can't really tell from this picture, but after two years of constant wear, they are literally ripping at the seams!  So sad!

These are the Sam Edelman "Beatrix" flat in "Nude Leopard".  I love the black cap toe with the jagged burrs... they make them now with a gold toe, but I am NOT a fan of how the gold looks... bring back the black!!!

I've searched high and low - Nordstroms, Bloomingdales, Amazon, eBay,  Zappos... even random sites (there was one called "Shoe Bunnies"... no I'm not kidding)... and I literally cannot find the same ones!  It's very upsetting!

I've finally resigned myself to the fact that I will not be able to find the exact same shoes as a replacement for my current leopard beauties, so I'll have to look at some alternatives.  I rounded up a list of potentials here, and plan to do a little more hunting before fully committing.  In my opinion, leopard ballet flats are THE MOST versatile shoe. I wear them like a neutral, so they get worn with everything!  EVERYTHING.

What do you think about these options??
Leopard Print Flats


STELLA McCARTNEY leopard flat / Pretty Ballerinas leopard flat / Giambattista Valli canvas espadrille / Pointed toe flat / Minnetonka flat shoes / H&M ballet flat, $23


Of course I like the most expensive version (Stella McCartney) best... why oh why?!

No comments:

Post a Comment