Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Handbag Addiction

Hello my name is Becky, and I am addicted to handbags.  It's true.  That is why it's especially dangerous that I get early notifications from Kate Spade about their sample sales! Dah!

I knew last week that the summer sample sale was coming, and though I tried to resist... I couldn't.  And didn't.  Thank you to Britney for coining the phrase "Oops I did it again".  Maybe I'll sing a bit of that to soften Kris up before I break the news to him tonight... good or bad idea?

Anyway, I fell in love, and my new amore will arrive in 8-10 business days.  Isn't she pretty??


Practically speaking, this bag is a "forever" bag.  It is functional - large enough to carry my laptop if needed.  Fancy enough to bring to a nice dinner.  Casual enough to wear with jeans.  The orange red will wake up drab winter days, and compliment my tan in the summer.

The soft leather is so yummy, and the quality of Kate's bags cannot be compared.  I swear I should be a Kate Spade Spokeswoman... I own a few too many bags for comfort.


The bonus??  This bag has adorable lining which just makes me smile.  I can't wait to meet her!

Sample sale ends today - hurry up before it ends!


1 comment: