Thursday, January 17, 2013

On a Personal Note...

Where the magic happens #Motivation [PIC]

I just wanted to post a quick note on here, to apologize for being a bit MIA this week.  This week marked the end of a huge chapter of my life - I've been working at the same Ad Agency for the past five years, and next week, I begin a new chapter of my life at a new company, doing a completely new job.

For the last year, I've been thinking of a new challenge, and after much back and forth, finally settled on which of many paths to take.  
truth.
Deciding to make a change is bittersweet, and a little scary... but it's also exciting, and I know I am going to absolutely love going to work again.

I decided to dedicate a short post to this, because aside from documenting the changes in our home, the trends that I am loving, and the dreams for our future, this blog also documents the different stages of our life together... I make an effort to post every day, sometimes twice a day, but as I adjust to everything over the next several months, it may become harder to keep up with Cup Half Full as much as I have been.  Of course I will still be on here - this blog has saved my sanity more times than I can count - but the posts may be a bit more sporadic... just a heads up.

Wish me luck!!
xo

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with all of the exciting changes you are heading into Becky! I am sure it is the start of even more wonderful things to come :)
    xo Kendall
    www.lilieslattesandlace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks girl! I certainly hope so!!!

      Delete
  2. Good for you! Good luck!

    xo
    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I just discovered your blog btw and I love it. It's now bookmarked.
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that's great! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. Get all your favorite spirits and wines on Duty Free Depot!

    All the highest quality brand name drinks for unbeatable discounted price tags.

    ReplyDelete