Monday, December 9, 2013

I'm Still Here!!

It sort of seems like every few weeks things get crazy, and I need a little blog break... 

Where have I been you all must be wondering??  I suppose the question is where haven't I been??

Last week was a whirlwind of holiday parties, a work trip to Portland, and a flurry of holiday shopping and decorating our house!

There was snow...


Lots and lots of snow... isn't that the most beautiful airplane picture??


It was cold... but so magical to wake up to everything covered in a blanket of white!  Such a treat for this California girl...


After getting back from Portland, I returned to home where our poor tree had sat bare all week. Such a sad sight...

It was high time we paid it some attention, so we took it from this....


To THIS!!


So much better, right??  More pictures coming, but I'm a sucker for the traditional tree - the bright colors, and sentimental ornaments...

Saturday night we returned to more parties, and got all dressed up for Kris' office party.


Don't you just love a good photo-booth??

You can't tell from that photo, but this dress is actually a luscious, dark emerald green, the color and fabric in person are soooo good. It's possibly one of my favorite dresses I've ever owned.




AMAZING right???  It's French Connection - a bit pricey but to me, worth every last penny.

I'll be back to regularly scheduled posts tomorrow, but just wanted to check in with you all!  Hope you had a great week!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love Portland - such a great town. I missed your posts last week but it's that time of year!

    ReplyDelete