Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Engagement Ring Guide: Classic is Foolproof



Holy Engagement ring!!  Can we give this stunner a moment of glory?

I fully admit to my obsession with trashy reality TV - the Kardashians?  I'm there.  Beverly Hills Housewives?  Tivo'ed!  Mob Wives? Shhh, don't tell anyone!  BUT, When I watch these shows, I am thrown by the hideous ice rinks they have on their hands, and spend most of the show wondering, how most of these women manage to turn a gorgeous diamond into such a horrific piece of jewelry?!  After 5 micro pave halos, 10 wedding bands, and about 45 carats of bling, it's a status symbal... and an ugly one at that!

Note to my future husband: One halo is nice, I won't throw you out on the street if you surprise me with a 3 carat solitaire, but please keep in mind, I want to wear this ring everyday for the rest of my life.  Don't make it hideous!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment