Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Little Birds

I have been seeing little birds on everything, and I am loving it!

From little lovebird necklaces, to birds on pillows, wallpaper, art, and clothing - I can't escape these little guys, and I don't want to!  I want to find some little birds to bring into my life now too!


This print from booooooom.com made me laugh out loud

.
This mini bird from shoptalkbuzz is made of repurposed old maps!

Owl photograph - Intelligent Design - Fine art bird photograph - Nature photography - Bird in pale winter ivory white
Still so in love with this crazy owl off Etsy
Decorative Designer Pillow Cover-Thomas Paul Aviary in Tangerine-16"x16"
Cool graphic throw pillow from Etsy
vintage bird pillow
Etsy scores again - this would look fabulous on our bed!

birds on a wire ... just bought these!
Etsy Newspaper Prints - hang these in a series for a dramatic effect

Bird necklace, $24
Etsy wins again with this adorable (and affordable) charm necklace

bird necklace
Etsy birthstone charm necklace

love bird
I love this design for notecards and invitations via ohthelovelythings
Bird love!
Cool brushed bronze mirror
http://www.shopterrain.com/wall-decor/antiqued-bird-mirror
bird lamp

No comments:

Post a Comment