The hardest thing in the world is putting together a Christmas List for "Santa" when you feel like you have everything you already want. Well not EVERYTHING, but trust me - it's hard!
Yesterday I sent my Christmas List off to Mrs. Claus and Santa (aka, Mom and Dad), and here is what topped the list this year...
1. A cozy Down Vest. I always see girls walking around wearing these, and while adorable, they never seemed that functional to me. If it's cold, wear a jacket... right?? WRONG! I borrowed my mom's vest one day, and realized the beauty of it. On brisk days, you can still feel the cool air, but you're warm and toasty at the same time. I'd compare it to sleeping with one foot out of the blankets. It's refreshing, right?? Please tell me I'm not the only one who does this!
2. A Clarisonic. Everyone who has one swears its life changing, and who am I to say "no" to beautiful, glowy skin?? The thing that sealed the deal for me was a woman I met on our trip to Cabo this year. She was a facialist in LA, and kept talking about her daughters who were in their 30's. I finally had to ask her how old she was, and she said 57! She looked 40. It was absurd. Her secret?? She claimed it was the Clarisonic but I'm betting it's also about having good genes (which luckily, I do).
3. Hello TopShop, and welcome to Nordstrom. Another wish for this year is this adorable Navy Peplum Top. Peplum is a look that flatters my figure, and I love the idea of wearing this with trousers and a cardigan for work, and a pencil skirt and a pretty statement necklace for a nice weekend dinner.
4. I found a seller on Etsy that makes the most adorable statement necklaces, and I've kind of fallen in love with this Navy Bubble, and this Turquoise Bubble necklace. Amazing right? And they are $16 each. Ridiculous!
5. Last week, I fell head over heels for this french bulldog sweater from JCrew. Unfortunately, they are sold out, but how cute is this little Fox Sweater? Dare I say it, I may love the fox even a little more!
6. If you've read my little blog for a while, you know that my love affair with this Pave Link Bracelet from JCrew started a long time ago. It's still up at the top of my wishlist for fabulous accessories. Love LOVEEEE.
7. No, my wish isn't to look like a Victoria's Secret Model... well it is, but it's not what I asked for at least! In the winter, my favorite thing to do after work, is to get into my pajamas as soon as I walk through the door. Unfortunately, my old sweatshirts and sweatpants have seen better days. Wouldn't it be fun to lounge around in these adorable Leopard Pajamas? Who says you can't be comfortable, warm, and still super sassy??