Thursday, December 13, 2012

Jonathan Adler... I love you!

Jonathan Adler = AMAZING!!

If you have not had the opportunity to go to one of his stores, you are missing out on one of life's true joys!  Luckily, there is an adorable shop nestled in my neighborhood here in San Francisco, and Kris can attest - I drag him in every single time we walk past. We could be on our way home from breakfast, on our way to coffee, or trying to hail a cab, but I have to go in, and if it's closed, I have to press my nose against the window to ohh-and-ahh over the new displays.


His stuff is mod, edgy, colorful, fun, a little irreverent, and a total throwback to our parent's era... which makes it classic again!  How does he do that?!

Everything is unique, and feels one of a kind which I absolutely love - you could pretty much walk in there with a blindfold, pick something up, and end up falling in love with it.  I've put together a little gift guide / wish list that is ALL Jonathan Adler.  Perfect for a special gift - for birthdays, Christmas, or housewarming...
Pretty much any pillow in his collection is to die for, but I really love this chevron stripe and Ipanema throw pillow - fabulous together or separately.  I also love the graphic orange "Richard Nixon" throw (how does he come up with these names??)

This pretty blue and gold Santorini Pandora box would be perfect to hold jewelry in your bedroom, or even paperclips in a chic home office, and how cute is this little silver fox figurine.  We call my dad our silver fox, so this would be a wonderful (and funny) gift for him.

Another great (and inexpensive gift) is this coffee table book, and I for one REALLY want it (hint hint).

These chic zebra print nesting trays are the perfect gift for the hostess in your life, and don't you think that this pretty orange and pink print coffee mug would make early mornings a little happer??  I do.

The next few are larger investments, but a few that I would die of happiness to own - how cool is this Sputnik Chandelier??  It would make any dining room a really special space.  And that
black chippendale arm chair?? You KNOW I've been lusting after these forever (remember this post from last March??)  And finally, the Navy Louis Arm Chair - Joan Rivers and the "Fashion Police" team on E! have their entire studio decked out in Jonathan Adler, and what else do they sit on??  This throne.  AMAZING.

I want it all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment