Tuesday, October 16, 2012

It's a Party... on my Nails!!

glitter gradient manicure

I just got my nails done last night, and decided to go out on a limb for something out of the norm.  I saw this manicure on Pinterest a while back, and thought there was something so sweet and fun about it - like a party on your nails.

I usually go with OPI sweetheart when I want something subtle and pretty, Essie Chinchilla if I want a mid-range taupe, or OPI Linken Park after Midnight if I'm feeling sassy, but this time I let my manicurist take a good look at this photo, and choose the colors for me.

This is what I ended up with:

I am kind of loving them!  What do you think??

4 comments:

  1. I love the gradient sparkles! Go girl!
    - Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! Isn't EVERYTHING better with sparkles??

      Delete
  2. I love them - and I wouldn't have thought I would!
    xo K
    www.lilieslattesandlace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's so not me, but I'm actually loving it!

      Delete