Saturday, October 20, 2012

Transitioning Your Wardrobe from Summer to Fall

I've been trying to dress for the seasons (even though San Francisco has little distinction between the seasons), and I saw this cute little outfit on Pinterest (where else?!)
                                    Source

I love the idea of layering a chunky winter sweater over a light floaty skirt.  The juxtaposition makes it interesting, and it's the PERFECT way to get a few more wears out of your floaty summer dresses and skirts!

I'm going to brunch on Sunday with the girls, so I'll test this look out then!  All week has been hot and sunny, but we woke up this morning to a layer of fog that just won't go away.  I am looking forward to diving in to a cozy sweater, and feeling like it's fall again.

I'm also loving the neutral monotone in this photo - for a similar look, try something like this...
Fall to Winter Transition


Cable knit sweater / Gold pleated skirt, $44 / Qupid high heels / Tommy Hilfiger gold bangle bracelet / Belle Noel by Kim Kardashian / Nadri crystal bangle bracelet / Michael Kors steel jewelry / Spike jewelry / Ray-Ban eyewear / Bobbi Brown Cosmetics lip care / NARS Cosmetics / Leather Jewelry Hermès Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment