Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Nate Berkus at Target

I was able to get myself over to Target over the weekend, and came across some VERY empty shelves.  I thought to myself, this is odd... and then realized... this is where the Nate Berkus collection had been... before it sold out... in A DAY.

Needless to say that I didn't leave with much since the shelves were picked clean, but I am absolutely DYING over this little chevron urn, and that awesome asymmetrical lamp.  I'm actually kicking myself for not getting an adorable hammered metal bowl - perfect for holly berries, holiday sweets, or even a small hand soap in the bathroom.

Did anyone else have better luck than me??

2 comments:

  1. There is still so much online - order quick, before the rest is gone! I ended up snagging the pair of chevron jugs (urns?)and some other decorative accents. Love your blog, you are adorable

    - Maya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome - thanks for the tip :-) Those chevron urns / jugs are so awesome... lucky you! Thanks for reading Maya!!

      Delete