Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Nate Berkus at Target

I was able to get myself over to Target over the weekend, and came across some VERY empty shelves.  I thought to myself, this is odd... and then realized... this is where the Nate Berkus collection had been... before it sold out... in A DAY.

Needless to say that I didn't leave with much since the shelves were picked clean, but I am absolutely DYING over this little chevron urn, and that awesome asymmetrical lamp.  I'm actually kicking myself for not getting an adorable hammered metal bowl - perfect for holly berries, holiday sweets, or even a small hand soap in the bathroom.

Did anyone else have better luck than me??

3 comments:

  1. There is still so much online - order quick, before the rest is gone! I ended up snagging the pair of chevron jugs (urns?)and some other decorative accents. Love your blog, you are adorable

    - Maya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome - thanks for the tip :-) Those chevron urns / jugs are so awesome... lucky you! Thanks for reading Maya!!

      Delete
  2. Get all the best spirits and wines on Duty Free Depot!

    All the popular brand name beverages for unbeatable discounted prices.

    ReplyDelete